Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed after the buyer has received the products, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange or replacement.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- Unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- In the original packaging
- Priced at a minimum of $50
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines
- Products that are intimate or sanitary goods
- Hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Change of mind from the buyer
MyBuzzBuy will assess every request for product refunds, exchanging and replacement on a case to case basis. We will consider a refund or replacement for situations such as:
- When a buyer did not receive an item
- Products are damaged and defective on delivery
- Product items isn’t significantly as described
When the aforementioned situations happen and the buyer seeks for a replacement, exchange or refunds, please complete the form below or send an email directly to email@example.com with the following information:
Clear & specific email subject
- Contact details: Name and mobile number
- Order Number
- Clear description of products condition
- Reasons for the refunds or exchange or replacement
- Attachment of receipt or proof of purchase
- Photos of the products
Once the buyer has sent the email, the buyer will wait for the response from MyBuzzBuy to advise for the next step to proceed forward.
Returning of Products
- The buyer is responsible for returning the item no later than 10 business day after the approval of the return request
- The buyer must return the item in the same condition in which it was received.
- The cost of return postage is the buyer's responsibility.
- In some exceptional cases such as defective and faulty products, the seller will pay for the shipping cost. In this case, a shipping Return Label with the RA code will be sent to the buyer
- Make sure to attach your Return Label on top of the box. If you are unable to print Return Label, write the RA code on top of the box or you can fill up a copy of the consignment note provided by our courier partner.
- The buyer will pay for any customs charges on the returned item unless it is a case of damaged or defective products on delivery
The buyer must email the seller a document proof of shipping once the original item product has been posted back. If we didn’t receive any emailed shipping document from the buyer as proof for posting back of the original item within 10 business days of the approval of the product return, we will terminate the case.
Once your return of purchased products is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange or replacement of products
In the case of a refund, if your request is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
In the case of an exchange, if your request is approved, then your order for requested products will be processed and the delivery will take within a certain amount of days.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
1. When a buyer did not receive an item
If a buyer doesn't receive an item after 10 working days from the order date, the buyer needs to report that via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The seller and the logistic partner will be contacted to address the buyer's concern and provide updates on the delivery of the item, tracking information.
If we determine that the item wasn't successfully delivered, replacement products of the order will be resent.
Generally, the buyer is responsible for accepting the item when it arrives. If the buyer refuses delivery, their claim is not eligible for MyBuzzBuy Refund Policy.
2. When a product item is defective or faulty
The buyer can provide, via written proof from the carrier, that they refused the package because it arrived empty or was damaged in transit
If you found out that the product items reach you in defective or faulty form, please send in email with photos to email@example.com no later than 30 days
The Seller will assess the case and if the request email is genuine and approved, we will send out a replacement product item to the buyer.
3. When an item isn't significantly as described
- The buyer can choose to request for an exchange or refund via email on firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days after the actual (or latest estimated) delivery date
- The seller has 4 full business days from the request date to respond to the buyer or offer a solution: an exchange orrefund. If the seller does not respond or offer a solution, the buyer can ask us to step in and help
- If asked to step in, we review the item description, photos of the item, if provided by the buyer or seller, and any other information about the item that the buyer and seller provide. If we can't determine that the item matches the listing description, we require the buyer to return the item to our logistic partner, Macrolink Express Warehouse.
- Buyer please refer to the Step-by-step guide for Returning of Products
- If we offer a refund after receiving the original product item back, we will transfer the refund within the next 5 working days
- If the seller offers an exchange, the exchange product will reach the buyer in 10 working days
Refunds to Buyer
In the case when the refunds to buyer has been approved, we refund buyers via PayPal or as otherwise agreed. If a buyer doesn't wish to receive their refund into a PayPal account, we ask the buyer to contact Customer Support via email@example.com to discuss refund options.
If a seller is required to refund the buyer or MyBuzzBuy, the refunded amount is removed from the seller's PayPal account, and/or placed on the seller's invoice and/or charged to the seller's payment method on file. The seller is required to have a valid PayPal Business Account on file. The cost of return postage for an item that is not as described is the seller's responsibility.
For most cases, shipping fee is non-refundable. MyBuzzBuy will decide whether to refund the shipping fee to the buyer on a case to case basis.
Using Other Programs to Address a Concern
Buyers can't use more than one resolution method to get a refund. After selecting a resolution process (MyBuzzBuy Refund, PayPal Buyer Protection, or requesting a chargeback from their payment provider) a buyer is required to use only that process to resolve the transaction issue.
If a buyer files a PayPal Buyer Protection dispute, the buyer can't open an MyBuzzBuy Refund request for the same transaction.
If a buyer files a chargeback, any requests opened through MyBuzzBuy for the same transaction are immediately closed.
If a seller loses a chargeback after they reimburse MyBuzzBuy or the buyer, they can appeal the MyBuzzBuy decision by providing evidence of the lost chargeback.
When an item is not required to be returned
In some instances, we may not require that an item be returned to the seller. For example, we may refund the buyer and seek reimbursement from the seller if: The seller chooses not to accept a return request for a not as described item
Alternatively, with the buyer's consent, we may give a partial refund if an item was significantly not as described. When we give the buyer a partial refund, we don't ask them to return the item.
If a buyer suspects that an item is counterfeit and there are strong indicators that this is true (for example: third-party authentication, or a statutory declaration by the buyer), we don't require the buyer to return the item to the seller. The buyer agrees to ensure the proper disposal of the item. The seller refunds the buyer for the full cost of the item and original postage.
Latest Estimated Delivery Date
When we have no information about the actual delivery date, we use the latest estimated delivery date. When we have no information about the estimated delivery date, we consider the latest estimated delivery date to be 5 working days from the payment date for transactions between a buyer and seller in the same country, and 10 working days from the payment date for buyers and sellers in different countries.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund after 5 working days from the date of the refund approval, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buyers and sellers permit us to make final decisions about all cases, including appeals.
- We may provide buyers and sellers with access to each other's names, user IDs, contact information, and other information related to a request.
- When a buyer and seller don't speak the same language, we may assist with communication until the issue is resolved.
- The MyBuzzBuy Refund Policy is not a product warranty, and does not replace your Australian Consumer Law rights.
- In some situations, such as when a seller is suspended for fraudulent activity, we may open a request and make a decision on behalf of the buyer.
- We reserve the right to correct any processing errors we discover by debiting or crediting the payment method used for the incorrect refund or reimbursement.
- In regard with application of this Refund Policy, "not matched" or "not as described" means "significantly does not match" or "significantly not as described".